Are you looking for a method to sleep fast?We can all use a few tricks to fall asleep fast, but sometimes after a busy and stressful day, when your mind has been at high frequencies all the time, it can be tough to wind down before bed. Here are our three favorite ways to fall asleep quickly. For fast results studies discovered that melatonin is acting miraculously helping people to fall asleep quickly and to have good rest. Melatonin is a hormone naturally created by your body and you should consider this aspect. It’s produced by the pineal gland in the brain, but it’s also found in other areas, such as the eyes, bone marrow, and gut. It’s often called the “sleep hormone,” as high levels can help you fall asleep fast on a chill mood. However, melatonin itself will not knock you out. It simply lets your body know that it’s nighttime so you can relax and fall asleep easier. Melatonin supplements are popular among people with insomnia and jet lag, and it’s really helping them to fight against insomnia. You can get melatonin in many countries without a prescription. In fact, it may help:
- support eye health
- treat stomach ulcers and heartburn
- ease tinnitus symptoms
- raise growth hormone levels in men
Other good methods to fall asleep fast and to improve the sleep quality.
- Use your imagination, it is very important. Picture your favorite place and try to intensify the details. Really see your favorite spot or your go-to romantic getaway. Once you can see it, focus on your five senses. Relax and smell the fragrant flowers, taste the air or that chocolate souffle. It works because it distracts your mind from worry and anxiety!
- Practice relaxation breathing using the 4-7-8 method. Place the tip of your tongue on the roof of your mouth behind your upper teeth and keep it there throughout. Expel the air in your lungs. Breathe in deeply through your nose for four seconds. Hold your breath while you count to seven. Then breathe out from your mouth for eight seconds.
- Use a calming scent such as lavender spray on your linens to help you go to sleep more quickly. There are studies showing the scent helps to lower blood pressure and encourages deep, restorative sleep.
Try not to focus on falling asleep right away, as that can have the opposite effect. If you try to force yourself to sleep, you create additional stress and anxiety, which inevitably keeps you awake. Instead, try one of these tricks to get a great night of sleep.
Sleeping Tips to Help You Fall Asleep Fast
- Have a ritual – go to bed at the same time. Wake up at the same time.
- Avoid things that will keep you awake – this includes avoiding alcohol and caffeine before bedtime. Don’t exercise right before bedtime.
- Don’t watch TV or read in bed – you only want to associate your bed and bedroom with sleep.
- Don’t stress out about not falling asleep. If you have a bad night, or find yourself awake for longer than expected, don’t be upset at yourself.
- Realize that daytime naps will subtract some of the sleep pressure that you will have at night. Use them with caution if you’re having difficulty sleeping at night.
- While in bed, if you find yourself awake for more than 10 minutes, get out of bed and sit in a chair until you are sleepy.
- Create a bedroom sanctuary – Create a calming bedroom with things like essential oil diffuser, soft music, and dim lighting.
- Follow a good sleep plan – Sleep hygiene is defined as behaviors that one can do to help promote good sleep using behavioral interventions.
- Calm yourself before bedtime – Many enjoy yoga, a hot shower or bath, or listening to soothing music. Do something that relaxes you as part of your nightly ritual.
- Engage with online sleep services that provide support and are specifically designed to improve your sleep. Online sleep clinics can help you pinpoint the cause of your problems and give you the support and guidance needed to improve your sleep. Offers an online service that is fully supported with sleep qualified experts.
- Eat good natural food like salads from vegetables and fish
It is important to reduce anxiety before bed time. Realize that you can sleep fast on a natural way, following the biological process. You do not need a special substance or ‘trick’ to fall asleep. The need to sleep is ingrained in your DNA. Every person has a specific amount of sleep that they require. You cannot force yourself to sleep if you have already slept enough. Similarly, you cannot sleep less than what your body requires. Trying to sleep more than what you need can actually lead to insomnia.